For anyone out there researching ways to promote your book, I found out about this free event happening Saturday, May 19. There are several online sessions that might be helpful. I plan to attend and will report back here if I learn anything worth sharing.
Here’s the list of sessions:
The workshops all take place in the forums on the Promo Day website on Saturday 19th May and are completely free to attend. In order to take part you just need to register via the website
The workshops for the 2012 event are:
- How to make LinkedIn work for you with Jo Linsdell
- Creating your own online newspaper with Terri Main
- Turn radio interviews into major book selling events with Denise Turney
- 365 days of promotion with Sandy Lender
- How to create online events that help generate a Marketing Domino Effect with Karl Staib
- Blogging with Jo-Anne Vandermeulen
- How to get your book reviewed with Dana Lynn Smith
- Time management with Anne Nordhaus-Bike
- Facebook with Dellani Oakes
- Powerful Pinterest: how to use it market yourbook with Penny Sansevieri
- SEO for post-panda- Readers first, Google second with Angela England
- Social media marketing with Jan Verhoeff
- How to sell more books with John Kremer
- Coordinating a virtual book tour with Cheryl Malandrinos
Additional workshops may be added so be sure to check the site regularly for updates.
via PROMODAY 2012.